Quality and environmental responsibility are central to the actions of the FREZITE Group. Since 1993 FREZITE is certified, applying requirements of NP EN ISO 9001. The company meets the requirements of the standard, NP EN ISO 9001, and it was one of the first companies in the mechanical engineering sector in Portugal to receive environmental certification under NP EN ISO 14001. Since 2012 the company has certificate of innovation by NP 4457.
FREZITE's main activity is the production and commercialization of cutting tools as well as cutting tool sharpening services for working wood and its derivatives, aluminum, plastics and metals.
FREZITE's fundamental objective is the development, production of tools and the provision of services that meet the needs, expectations and satisfaction of customers and other interested parties.
The continuous improvement of the Management System of the company involves not only its processes, products and services, but also the means and resources used and technological capacity, being the objective of the company to carry out the activities in a more efficient and innovative way, with less wasted resources , fully respecting the environment and improving environmental performance. It is FREZITE's principle to ensure that its resources do not produce adverse environmental impacts through environmental protection and respect compliance with compliance obligations.
- Contribution to Society: the loyal fulfillment of industrial responsibilities towards society
- Justice and Honesty: no matter the talent and competence without personal integrity.
- Professional and Business Ethics: The professional and business relations established between the FREZITE Group and all stakeholders (customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, society and competition) are guided by ethical conduct, respect, transparency and commitment.
- Cooperation and Team Spirit to achieve the goals defined by the company.
- Continuous Improvement: Process and Management System performance through the best use of available resources and technologies and effective planning.
- Adaptability: Adapt conduct and behavior to constant change.
- Collaborators: promote employee development by improving levels of competence and training.
- Environment: contribution to the well-being of society through the conservation of energy, water and other natural resources, based on continuous improvement programs aiming at environmental protection and with full respect of the principles of the Circular Economy.
- Innovation: promote the management of scientific, technological, organizational, financial and commercial activities, including knowledge management, through the implementation of RDI activities, which are an element of added value.
- Health and Safety: promote a safe and healthy work environment, ensuring control of risks associated with the activity.